The Oslo Freedom Forum is a transformative annual conference where the world’s most engaging human rights advocates, artists, tech entrepreneurs, and world leaders meet to share their stories and brainstorm ways to expand freedom and unleash human potential across the globe.
The 2019 Oslo Freedom Forum in Taiwan will take place in Taipei, Taiwan on September 13, with a full-day of compelling stories told by global activists, an Interactive Expo of companies and tech organizations working to advance human rights, panels and workshops on a variety of topics, art installations and musical performances, and more! Learn more and sign up here.
May 29, 2018
May 29, 2018
September 17, 2018
September 13, 2019
2019 Oslo Freedom Forum in Taiwan
Sep 13, 2019
The experience of the Oslo Freedom Forum, our flagship event that takes place each year in Norway, is coming to Asia on September 13, 2019. Join us for riveting talks from international activists, an Interactive Expo featuring companies working at the intersection of business and human rights, and networking over coffee breaks, and social lunches.
We are looking forward to our 2nd Oslo Freedom Forum in Taiwan this year. We are excited to further connect with Taiwan’s vibrant civil society as we continue our mission to promote human rights and democracy globally.
Confirmed speakers for 2019 include:
- Denise Ho, Hong Kong singer and pro-democracy and LGBTQI activist
- Audrey Mbugua, Kenyan transgender activist
- Thae Yong-Ho, Former North Korean diplomat
- Esther Htusan, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist from Burma
- Molly McKew, writer specializing in information warfare and recipient of the Georgian Order of Honor
- Netiwit Chotiphatphaisal, education reform activist and author in Thailand
- Yeonmi Park, North Korean defector and human rights activist
- And many more to be announced!!
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions regarding registration by emailing email@example.com.
We hope to see you in Taiwan soon!
Join us on social media!
#OsloFF | #OFFinTaiwan
- RT @HRF: Today is the LAST DAY to bring HRF’s panels to @SXSW 2020! Join Hong Kong’s @DeniseHo, HRF’s @gladstein, Canvas’ @SrdjaPopovic and…Fri Aug 23, 5:33pm
- Since fleeing North Korea at 13, @YeonmiParkNK has traveled the world to shed light on the dictatorship's grisly hu… https://t.co/Ht1YKk0IuIWed Aug 21, 5:55pm
- RT @HRF: "We are really learning by the day, right now, myself included. But of course, Hong Kong people are very quick learners.” Read @Ho…Wed Aug 21, 3:30pm
- RT @HRF: “These experiences have made me who I am today.” Read @jaynordlinger’s profile of the extraordinary work @OsloFF speaker Laila Hai…Wed Aug 21, 10:38am