2019 Oslo Freedom Forum
Oslo, Norway May 27 – May 29, 2019
Over the past decade, OFF has evolved from an annual human rights event into a thriving international community with a flagship event in Oslo and satellite events in New York, Johannesburg, Taipei, and Mexico City.
The 2019 Oslo Freedom Forum will take place in Oslo, Norway from May 27 - May 29, featuring three days of stage talks from global activists, an Interactive Expo of companies and organizations working to advance human rights, a series of panels and workshops on a variety of topics, a special session on defending our environment, a public outdoor art gallery featuring dissident artists, and more! Watch this recap video from last year's 10th anniversary event for a sense of the Oslo Freedom Forum experience:
Speakers for the 2019 Oslo Freedom Forum include former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara, Kenyan transgender activist Audrey Mbugua, Executive Director of the Elman Peace and Human Rights Centre Fartuun Adan, economist and Magnitsky Act champion Bill Browder, among many others!
Register below to join a gathering of the world's bravest human rights activists, creative entrepreneurs, intrepid reporters, cutting-edge technologists, influential policymakers, generous philanthropists, and bold artists, all united by their commitment to making today's world more peaceful, prosperous, and free.
- Day Pass | $200, NOK 1,708 | More Info
- Single Day Pass | $75, NOK 640 | More Info
- Student Day Pass | $35, NOK 298 | More Info
- Conference Pass | $5,000, NOK 42,700 | More Info
- Conference Pass: Special rate for first-time attendees | $3,000, NOK 25,620 | More Info
- Conference Pass: Nonprofit Rate | $1,750, NOK 14,945 | More Info
- Speakers' Circle | $7,500, NOK 64,050 | More Info
- President's Circle | $25,000, NOK 213,500 | More Info